Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New Art

Last weekend, the fam went to a local art festival, and we brought home a few goodies to put on our walls:




I'm lovin' my new rooster friend on the wall in my kitchen! Jonathan's find is below:



It says "The mountains are calling and I must go...". If any of you know my hubband, this is HIM! This could be one of his life quotes. It was painted by a local artist known as "Cap Man". He drives an old truck around town that is covered with bottle caps. Almost every square inch of the truck is taken up by rusted, old bottle caps (people bring him bags of bottle caps). The cap on the bottom of the painting is his famous "signature".

1 comment:

  1. I love your new artwork! Especially the mountain one. That will be fun to have later so you always have a momento from GA.

    ReplyDelete