Thursday, August 23, 2012

Four

The little doll is four!!! We went on a short family getaway to Blue Ridge, Georgia, and had fun swimming, getting apples to make apple butter, and riding on the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway (a hit for our train-loving girl!). Here are some pics of the requested birthday dress Mama made for her, and of our trip to "North Georgia":









Little man was quite upset I pulled him from his Daddy in order to document I was acutally on this trip! :)




Handsome hubband and I.


All (five) of us.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the little dress you made for E. Super sweet!

    Sounds like a fun trip. The blue ridge parkway is such a pretty drive. Wish we could have done the train too! The kids are both getting so big!! Miss you friend.

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic of you two! It's nice to see you as a couple, sans littles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My darling great niece comes by her love of trains naturally. Papa and I both ADORE trains!! Kind of nice that we have a train lover in each generation. Love you sweet niece...

    ReplyDelete