Wednesday, June 30, 2010

California Dreamin'

We're having a wonderful time here in northern CA!! Sorry no pics because our camera battery died and we didn't bring a charger, so I sent it home with the hubs as he's back in GA now. I think I got a few pics in, but I can't remember! We've been enjoying the WONDERFULLY sweet cool weather, Nana and Papa, Abuelita and Grandpa, and all the aunties and uncles (the little one has many). We've been camping, swimming in cool (well, maybe freezing is more accurate!) rivers, shopping with Nana, taking long warm baths, getting Starbucks and going thrifting with old friends, knitting, going on walks with our new double Bob jogger (how the heck are we gonna get it home?!), fellowshipping with the community of believers, and just enjoying being with our families. I think the local zoo and Redwood-filled park are on the agenda for tomorrow....Happy 4th of July (we're going to my great-grandma's 90th birthday!!).   :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that all is going well. We look forward to seeing you when you come back home!

    ReplyDelete