Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Take a Bow

My little girl's hair is so fun to play with and "accessorize", and I've been creating new clips for her, so you can imagine we have a rather large collection of bows, clippies, hair things, etc. It's hard to rummage through a basket or jar every morning when looking for a specific clip or color to match her outfit, so I've been wanting to make a hair clip holder for a while. It was easy peasy. I just bought this wall decoration at Hobby Lobby (aka hobby hobby if you ask the little one)--and yes it was 50 % off-- and hot glued some ribbon to it. Can't get much easier :)



My photography and lighting skills leave much to be desired, but you get the picture, right?

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I needed an earring holder for so long, I finally figured out to repurpose a decorative mirror by tying a nice ribbon around it. Now my earrings hang nicely, and I have a mirror right there to check myself out!

    I love repurposing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! I miss Hobby Lobby! One of the many great offerings of the South :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute and very functional!

    ReplyDelete