Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thrifty Finds...

Anyone who knows me knows that I love a good bargain. A good sale really gets my adrenaline going (no, seriously, it does). I frequent my local thrift stores frequently and love it when stores have an extra percentage off already reduced items :) Here are some of my latest steals:

Had to have this sweet little gal above as I used the same dishware when I was small :) Price: Five cents!!

Saltwater sandals! I've been looking for a cheap pair for our dolly girl (as I also had some when I was young), but these babies aren't cheap; about $30 retail--waaaaay too much for sandals in my opinion. Found these for $1.99!! And yes that is snow on the hill in the background. This mama's thinkin' ahead :)




That's what I'm talkin' about! A bit big for the little man, but it'll fit next fall/winter. Forty-nine cents!!

Brand-new Robeez from the thrift store: Ninety-nine cents!!! What a steal! For the little one, not daddy, haha, although he does love lizards :)


5 comments:

  1. your thrift stores are so cheap! Jealous. Just more proof of the cost of living in Napa, our thrift stores are pricey :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing your thrifty finds friend!! Keep em coming! Great finds on the shoes.I would love to see what you got at kindermkt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work! Those are amazing prices. I grew up with my little feet in saltwater sandals too. A definite must-have for girlies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! What great finds. We're on the hunt for navy saltwater sandals for Andrew too. Both Sam & I had them as kids:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. NanaWils You are such a clever little lady. so proud of your sewing talents and mothering. Ilove a good bargain also.

    ReplyDelete